Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The ship has sailed

I have made up my mind. I deserve a thousand times better and one day I will get that. Until that day I wait, patiently. I have my boys who give me a reason everyday to wake with a smile and push through my day. I only cry because he will miss out on their lives. E's first steps, and N's great days at school. He will miss out on family pizza night and trips to the zoo. He thought he could have his cake and eat it too. But you can't have a girlfriend, a pregnant one and a life at home with a wife and two little boys. As I type this I have been packing his belongings all morning. He is set to move out tomorrow. To where he goes I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you.

    I hate I didn't see this earlier. You are so strong.

    ReplyDelete