Friday, June 24, 2011

This week flew by

My week was crazy busy. While school is super busy,  I have been overly studying and writing two different papers. One paper I really messed up and waiting til the day of to complete...I do not recommend this ever!!
Before I knew it, it was Friday and the work week was over. Tonight was nice. N went to go see Cars 2 with his nanny/babysitter who we will call M, who is in his eyes basically his girlfriend.
He came home on cloud nine, couldn't stop talking about the movie. Then it came time for M to leave, and we had a MELT DOWN. One would have thought he would never see M ever again. Little did he know she would be back the very next day first thing in the morning. To make matters worse, P's mom was there to get N to stay the night. Normal he would be overjoyed, but due to the current melt down he was even more angry. It was a breath of fresh air when she finally got him out of the house for the night. One P's mom got N home he finally did calm down and enjoy his stay. That few minutes was rough. This is when I want to tell my three year old "GET IT TOGETHER!!"

After he left I managed to put E to bed, stress-free and now my house was quiet and still, I just watched a movie and went to bed rather early.

No comments:

Post a Comment