Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I started Running....

I've never been one to ever willingly run. I always had the mind set if someone was chasing me, I would run like HELL...other than that no need to run. Let's be honest I've always been top heavy, and the combination of wearing two or three bras to go exhaust myself out of breath never really appealed to me. I would much rather take a class, or dance, or use the elipicital machine.

I have since changed my opinion because my sisters and my dad all signed up for this "mud run" and were convinced I wouldn't do it so they didn't even bother asking me...naturally I have to do it and now beat atleast one of them


I bought these new snazzy shoes, and some new clothes to help my motivation. I'm up to 2.5-3.0 miles a day, I've got to get to 5.0 miles and fast. The run is August 13

No comments:

Post a Comment