Friday, July 8, 2011

and he did it again...

He lied again. It's almost like the man has forgotten how to tell the truth. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me. He had text messages from her today, and tried to play it off...that he was helping her get a job because she had been "fired." (Yet another lie) I really wish someone would tell me what the hell I'm suppose to do with my life at this point. She apparently was going to go and get some Greek food from the place he works part time. Funny thing, the whole damn family who owns the restaurant knows me and the boys, so there would be questions that arise.
Long story short...early in the week he had told me he had to work this weekend at Yanni's, which he does often...me being either naive or STUPID said okay no big. He calls that day and says he isn't going to go because he wants to spend time with the boys and I. Then while in the bathroom his phone goes off and the text message says "Just tell her you have to work, we can hangout till 8 and then you can still go home and put the boys to bed"
Where do these woman crawl out of, I mean what sewer. She knows he has a family and she and he both can sleep at night it just makes me crazy.
So on my way out, I call her and ask WTF is going on between you and my husband...of course she is super vague. I guess I became a reality to her when she spoke with me. She said they had definitely seen each other more than twice...but wouldn't of course go into details.
I'm so over this crap, I wish I could wake up from the nightmare...I just have a bad feelings it's going to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment