Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Day off

I took a day off from work. I told my boss what was going on in my life...the problems I was facing and she willingly gave me the day. She said take the time, and do what you have. I originally wanted to kick him out, rid myself of the very thing that is causing my heart to break. I woke up dropped the boys off like normal and went to meet a new person. This was a person I had never met, came highly recommend. She was what I like to call a shrink, she is awesome though. Immediately I felt comfortable, and she made me feel even better if that is even possible.
Things that came out of this meeting;
-it's not a good idea to kick him out if I want to salvage my marriage
-it's not my fault
-it's okay to want space
-it's okay to be angry, hurt, and frustrated.

She did recommend:
-he speak to someone immediately
-decide if I wanted to stay with him and if we could work it out verse making it work
-and make a list from each of us what we wanted and expected.

After I laughed and cried and spoke "normally" with my shrink, I went and got GMA for lunch.
Then I went home and packed his things, because I said I would. I didn't want to kick him out but I didn't want to be like him; a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment