Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday night

One of my worst nightmares became a reality. She is pregnant, J is FREAKING pregnant. How could he or she do this to the boys and I? What did I do, to deserve this...was I that horrible of a wife?

I know the answers to those both in my heart are; I didn't do anything to deserve this and I'm not a bad wife. He is selfish, and not trustful. He doesn't deserve me. She doesn't deserve the happiness she feels from being pregnant. I do believe she did it on purpose. She is 9 years older than I and in a non-committed relationship.
He opened the conversation with J wasn't a cook. She has a masters degree, she is a speech pathologist and she has a masters degree. She just bought her own home. WHY DO I CARE ABOUT THIS shit...
and then he says it..."She says she pregnant, and it's mine"

It's like that damn Usher song...Confession part 2.
Oh so you got her pregnant and what do you propose we do now bud, put a band aid on this and wait till our relationship heals and then rip that shit off in nine months when she has your kid?
How could you do this to your boys?
And WHAT THE HELL am I suppose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment