Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pregnancy

As mentioned in previous posts my marriage is on rocky ground. I am involved in something I thought I would never have to deal with. I am about to embark on an unwanted journey; one that I didn't have a say in. These decisions were selfishly and disrespectfully made for me. We will call her J, the woman P had relations with. Well she really is pregnant. She swears it is his child; that there is absolutely no possibility of another father. For this I am devastated. I can't believe that this is being forced on me if I choose my marriage. I have to deal with the fact he is a liar, he lied and lied and lied. He disrespected me, and dishonored his family. She is no better, she knew about the boys and I. She said in her own words well if he isn't happy at home he will get it else where.
Well he sure did get it else where; what he didn't count on way the baby. He was irresponsible, he should have not done it. He should have been smarter.
But now he has a baby due March 2012, and I'm at a loss. WE are financially partially responsible for this child that I had no say for the next 18 years if it is his. It was a hurry up and wait. We had to see if she was legit in the pregnancy and now that we know she is we wait 8 more months to do the DNA test, that will hopefully prove it isn't his child.
For now I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment