Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Such a week

No news from the girl having the baby, I wish I could come up with a polite name for her...nothing is coming to mind.
It has been a good week for us so far, Sunday we went to the beach and enjoyed the weather and the family time. My friends were also at the beach so it gave N and E someone to play with besides just P and I. I got to sleep in on Sunday before the beach, that was a rather nice change. I had hella shit to deal with when I did get up, so I'm not really sure if it was worth it. OH well.
Class last night, learn a lot and then she told us we wouldn't have a quiz on Wednesday, but she would like it if we still came to class...Um, yea right. I got things to do. Tonight I took a zumba class with my sister, IT WAS LOVE, again. I can't wait to get certified to teach Zumba. I love it so much and it's so worth the exercise. It's a great party, and with the correct instructor, it's the best part of my day!!
If you haven't tried it I strongly recommend it. With the combination of zumba and moderate to extreme dieting I've lost 7 pounds.
After all I have to wear this on August 12th for a Hulu performance...I'll keep you posted on how the weight loss is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment