Sunday, July 17, 2011

He is ONE year old

E turned a year old on Wednesday, poor guy fell asleep before he even had any cake. We had P family over for BBQ and cake last night. E and N enjoyed the company. P seemed to enjoy having his family over for the evening. I left early to go out for my BF's birthday. We sure did have a good time, we went to dinner and then out for drinks and a little dancing. It was nice to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while; I felt a like human. I felt like a normal person who has a normal life and not one that is crumbling down around me. I love my friends.
E had a whole week of birthday celebration, and he still has a tiny fiesta. My dad was unable to attend his parties so he wants to have his own fiesta. I will post all the picutures shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment